Geshia Member Reward Policy
Enjoy Reward Point While Login, Share & Purchase
1. What Is My Reward Points
My Reward Points is the Loyalty membership offered by geshia.com to its treasured customers. Members of Geshia® will earn points on buying gemstone jewelries on geshia.com. All members can happily and conveniently redeem the points earned on future transactions at geshia.com.
2. How Do I Register for My Reward Points?
You can become a member of Geshia® by logging in with facebook account or simply register with us at Geshia® Home Page. All existing account holders do not need to re-register. You can check your points balance as soon as you log in and find detailed reward info at your account dashboard.
3. How Could I Earn Reward Points?
Rewards can currently be earned for the following actions:
- ● Making Purchases: Every time you make a purchase you earn points based on the price of products purchased and these points are added to your Points balance.
- ● Registering On The Site: Earn 50 Points just for Joining!
- ● Member's Birthday: Earn 500 Points for your special day!
- ● Subscribing To A Newsletter For The First Time: Earn 10 points by subscribing to Geshia® Newsletter!
- ● Review Submission: Earn 15 Points for submitting product reviews. 45 Max points earned per day for reviewing products.
- ● Tag Products: Earn 10 points for tagging products.
- ● Take Polls: Earn 10 points for tagging products.
4. How Much Are My Rewards Points Worth?
|Rewards Points||Amount in (USD)|
POINTS EXCHANGE RATES
The value of Points is determined by an exchange rate of both currency spent on products to Points, and an exchange rate of Points earned to currency for spending on future purchases.
5. How Many Minimum Points Are Required to Redeem?
- ● A Minimum Points Balance of 100 is required to Redeem Per Purchase.
● Each 100 Points can be redeemed for $1.00.
6. How Could I Redeem Points?
You can redeem your Points at checkout. If you have accumulated enough Points to redeem them you will have the option of using Points as one of the payment methods. The option to use Points, as well as your balance and the monetary equivalent this balance, will be shown to you in the Payment Method area of the checkout.
7. Will My Reward Points Expire?
Yes. Points will expire in one year since the date of your registration.
8. I am not able to receive points on placing on order. Why?
If you haven't received any points for the order placed or other situations you need to gain points, please contact us.
We will make sure that any discrepancy is resolved at the earliest.
- ● Points can be used as store credit in our system only. Redeeming to cash is not allowed.
- ● You can sign up to receive email notifications each time your balance changes when you either earn, redeem or lose Points, as well as point expiration notifications. This option is found in the Points section of the My Account area.